The single most important decision you will make while working with me is determining the right asking price for your property. Once you've achieved a realistic sale price, you can count on your property being professionally marketed and promoted to bring more buyers to your door. You can also expect to sell your home for the best possible price in the least amount of time. Some of the benefits of pricing right:
- Your property sells faster, because it is exposed to more qualified buyers.
- Your home doesn't lose its "marketability".
- The closer to market value, the higher the offers.
- A well-priced property can generate competing offers.
- Realtors will be enthusiastic about presenting your property to buyers.
Understanding the Factors that influence Overpricing
. Extensive renovations/hidden costs
. Desire to purchase in a higher-priced area
. Original cost of the home was too high
. Lack of real market information
. Building in "bargaining room"
. Perceived emotional value